Join Irish yoga teacher and philosopher Dearbhla Kelly, American kirtan singer Dave Stringer, and Irish bodhrán player Rónán Ó'Snodaigh for a week of yoga, kirtan, Irish music, arts and culture in a spectacular setting surrounded by lush green fields and windswept Atlantic beaches.
Our accommodation, Westcove House, an historic mansion dating from 1740, is situated on an estuary just off the Ring of Kerry, the most scenic drive in Ireland.
Arriving in Kerry airport June 6, you will transfer to Westcove House by coach and settle in for a week of yoga, kirtan, music jams, local sightseeing, storytelling and spontaneous craic. The Irish spirit and hospitality are legendary. Come and enjoy!
Download Registration Form
Download a brief history of
Prices from €1800 Include:
- Seven nights accommodation at Westcove House in Kerry
- Return transport Kerry airport to Westcove
- Six morning satsangs (yoga, chanting, discussion on neuroscience and transcendent experiences)
- Three evenings of kirtan/traditional Irish music jams
- One evening with local seanachie (traditional Irish storyteller)
- Daytrip to Skellig Ring and (weather permitting) boat trip to Skellig Island
- Afternoon excursion to Kenmare for shopping and dining
- Afternoon trips to Staigue Stone Fort and Derrynane beach
- Evening traditional Irish music session at Blind Piper pub
- Seven continental breakfasts at Westcove House
- Five lunches at Westcove House and one packed lunch
- Five dinners at Westcove House (including wine and apperitivos)
- Optional afternoon activities – horseback riding, fishing, cycling around
- Killarney Lakes, golf, windsurfing, waterskiing, sailing.
Pricing is exclusive of airfare, lunch en route to Westcove, two evening meals, ferry to Skellig Island and optional afternoon activities.