Join Irish yoga teacher and philosopher Dearbhla Kelly and American kirtan singer Dave Stringer for a week of yoga, kirtan, Irish music, arts and culture in a spectacular setting surrounded by lush green fields and windswept Atlantic beaches.
Our accommodation, Westcove House, an historic mansion dating from 1740, is situated on an estuary just off the Ring of Kerry, the most scenic drive in Ireland.
We will meet in a pub in Dublin the evening of Friday, 13 June. The next morning we will travel to Kerry by luxury coach and spend the week having the craic, singing, dancing, and storytelling. The Irish spirit and hospitality are legendary. Come and enjoy!
Download Registration Form
Download a brief historyof
Prices from €1750 Include:
- seven nights accommodation at Westcove House in Kerry
- return transport from Dublin to Kerry
- seven morning yoga sessions
- optional Fri night pub gathering in Dublin 13 June
- two evenings of kirtan/traditional Irish music jams
- one evening seanachie (traditional Irish storyteller)
- one evening traditional Irish céilí dance with local musicians and dance teacher
- day trip to Skellig Ring with evening meal in a local restaurant
- afternoon trip to Kenmare with evening meal in local restaurant
- evening traditional Irish music session at Blind Piper pub
- eight breakfasts (seven continental, one full Irish)
- three brunches at Westcove House
- three lunches at Westcove House
- five dinners at Westcove House
Pricing is exclusive of airfare, hotel in Dublin 13 June, two evening meals and lunch en route to Kerry